Author Topic: list missing tracks  (Read 3429 times)

Mortz

Hi,

if i use "Auto-Tag by Album", MB is looking for album information at freedb or similar services.
Then i select the desired album and if i have only one track of the album, is it possible to list all missing tracks (just greyed out and not playable) in the main player view?

thx

ma_t14

You mean to show in the main library view something similar to what is shown in the album auto tagger?

No that is not possible. But why would you want something like this?

Mortz

yep, i want it like the auto tagger

i am listening to some webradio stations with radiofx (especially soundtracks). i organize it with MB and i want to see what is missing from the album. i think what i want is easier and quicker than to start the autotagger and check whats missing or use google.
If i add a track in MB and use the autotagger to determe what album it is from, i already get all the information about it and then just display it on the main view.

maikeru

i believe this would be a handy tool.
your looking over all your albums and you see a red ! in one.
you look at it and it says your missing just one song to complete that album, and the artist and song title is already filled in.
so you dont have to work hard to find out whats missing just do a search for that one song.
i would appreciate such a tool.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
i believe this would be a handy tool.
your looking over all your albums and you see a red ! in one.
you look at it and it says your missing just one song to complete that album, and the artist and song title is already filled in.
so you dont have to work hard to find out whats missing just do a search for that one song.
i would appreciate such a tool.

This seems like a great addition to expanded artwork view.  It should be possible if tracks are tagged with a Musicbrainz album ID.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

maikeru

so is it possible to get this add-on because i would love it