Author Topic: automatic lyrics download and embed  (Read 8341 times)

netean

If this is already included in latest 1.2 beta I apologise but I can't find it any options.

Is there a way to auto download lyrics and embed into tracks - either in bulk or just as each track is played?

I can change options of HOW to save lyrics (or album art) but can't find any way of automating it?

If there isn't a way, is this something you could easily add at some point?

thanks

Crosmanrond

I don't believe there is currently an automated way to do this, but you're right, having a way to automatically embed lyrics(if found) in bulk AND as the tracks are played would be great! Also it would be nice to have a way to overwrite album art in bulk(in addition to the current "add missing art") ". I organized my music into folders by artist but not by albums but since the default setting for album art is "folder.jpg" even though I changed it to use "<album artist> - <album><.ext>" to save art MB still grabs the old art from "Folder.jpg" before even considering the new files. Meaning that each artist has only one active album art instead of one per album.

Respectfully,
Cros

Antonski

If this is already included in latest 1.2 beta I apologise but I can't find it any options.

Is there a way to auto download lyrics and embed into tracks - either in bulk or just as each track is played?

I can change options of HOW to save lyrics (or album art) but can't find any way of automating it?

If there isn't a way, is this something you could easily add at some point?

thanks

If ever implemented, I would prefer such options to be deactivated by default. I prefer to have control on what is pushed to my files. Now we have auto-tagger and I think that pushing ones the button per file is not so big effort.

Steven

• Administrator
you should already be able to autotag missing lyrics using right-click> Auto-Tag by Track> Update Missing Lyrics.
It will use the Lyrics stoage preference to determine whether the lyrics are embedded or saved to a file