Author Topic: Theater Modes for Book Lovers [Updated 6 Dec]  (Read 40378 times)

Greb

UPDATE 6 DIC

New layouts: Musical Textbook multiline, Paintint, Ripped Paper Vect and Ripped Paper Segoe

Read this first

This is gonna be a recollection of all the theater modes inspired by books or newspapers I have posted last days, finished and slightly tweaked. The zip file will be incremental, so everytime I add a new one I just will change the link, the new one including all the previous ones.

All those Theater Modes are intended to give a 'book' mood and fit specially with classical music.

Download [Updated 06 Dec]

Link: http://filebeam.com/d5f295ab7648e4eb9b55ba9d6c3b899a

Be aware you need the last version of MusicBee [2 Dec 2012].

How to install

Extract the zip file in the TheaterMode.List folder

The fonts used by each theater mode is showed in the theater mode's title. If you want use this theater mode, install this font. The fonts are included in the zip file too.

NOTE: Be aware that the full screen layouts use the 'Landscapes' folder not included here from this Theater Mode:
http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=6264.0

Hotkeys

Clicking on the title, artist or album open the now playing assistant (be aware that there's a little bug and perhaps the 'click area' is not exactly over the letters. If the mouse icon doesn't change, move it to the left a bit until it changes to the 'link' mouse icon).

There's icons to play/pause, advance and go back. They will appear when you move the mouse over them. They're at the right (advance), left (go back) and bottom (play/pause) of the Theater Mode.

Credits for fonst and backgrounds

I'll look for the links later...

Images

Book Lovers - Book of Shadows by Chapters Only Index - FONT Im Fell

Book Lovers - Musical TextBook - FONT Im Fell

Book Lovers - Musical TextBook Multiline - FONT Im Fell

Book Lovers - Ripped Paper FONT vect

Book Lovers - Ripped Paper FONT segoe (showing the auto-hidden arrow for track advancing)

Book Lovers - Painting FONT Im Fell

A couple ones yet not uploaded

Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 06:47:56 AM by Greb

Greb

Thanks, beeing good [I almost misstyped and wrote 'beeing god'  ;D]

By the way. Updated.

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8849 P
Hopefully a best seller!  :)
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

redwing

Very classy! BTW looks like onclick playnow does not support AlbumTracks type, does it?

Greb

Hopefully a best seller!  :)

I have a little suspect that it won't be...   ;D

Very classy! BTW looks like onclick playnow does not support AlbumTracks type, does it?

I don't get what you mean.

redwing

I don't get what you mean.

I meant that it would be great if those album tracks in the book are clickable. But don't see the way with the current functions.

Steven

• Administrator
I'm afraid there's no way to do it  :(
in the next 2.1 update
<element type="AlbumTracks" ...> now supports attribute: mouseOverFg="255,0,0"
and when clicking a track it plays that track from the album.
<element type="AlbumTracks" ... mouseOverFg="255,0,0">

if you are using the indexed field element, onClick="PlayNow" is already supported
<element type="Field" id="Tracks[3]" ... onClick="PlayNow" >

Twlf

Anyone able to re-up this?
The link is down and OP hasn't been around since 2013 according to his profile, so hopefully someone still has it.  :)