Author Topic: Requests  (Read 2942 times)

Havokdan

Some applications:

1 - Has the option to hide the window "Now Plaiyng" which is the right of the player without closing the window that is underneath it?

2 - Its add a feature similar to that when it comes Minilyrics a part of the song and you press a command it adds the tag line lrc of the lyrics and jump to the next line?

3 - Unable to make the "show artist info" function more similar to foo_byography of foobar2000?

Steven

• Administrator
1 - Has the option to hide the window "Now Plaiyng" which is the right of the player without closing the window that is underneath it?
so you can have the track information panel show on the entire right panel?

3 - Unable to make the "show artist info" function more similar to foo_byography of foobar2000?
i cant find this plugin - can you give me a link or describe what it is you are looking for?
I have already thought about showing the introductory of the artist biography from last.fm with a link to click to see the full biography - is that what you had in mind?
Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 05:49:33 PM by Steven

Havokdan

so you can have the track information panel show on the entire right panel?

i cant find this plugin - can you give me a link or describe what it is you are looking for?
I have already thought about showing the introductory of the artist biography from last.fm with a link to click to see the full biography - is that what you had in mind?

1 - Yes

2 - Link for plugins: http://foo2k.chottu.net/
Image of the plugin above the playlist is the foo_byograpy in action, and the right foo lyrircs in action: http://havokdan.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/imagem1.png