Author Topic: Tron Punk skin  (Read 84985 times)

darkred

You are right, I haven't found any skin that works as I want, regarding the former.
So I made this wish post for both: Skin elements for Rating of focused album (main panel ) + Love (Playing Tracks)

Thanks a lot for your replies and suggestion!

DJ-Alpha

Very nice skin! One suggestion: Add the "Show Track Details On Multiple Lines" option.

hiccup

Thanks DJ-Alpha.

I recall it was quite a headache and it took a lot of effort to get the player bar with the lining and the text in it working well.
Simply enabling multiple lines will mess things up again.
I am not saying I will not give it a try (I see the skin still gets downloaded frequently, after almost 10 years by now…), but chances are slim I can produce something that I will be happy with myself. (pixel-perfect obsession still ruling)

edit:
Or I could make a version that has a more plain vanilla player bar, without the Tron/Daft Punk neon elements.
It would have the same colouring for the regular panels, but with less 'personality' as a whole.
I'll await possible comments, and also let it simmer a bit in my own mind.
Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 09:48:38 PM by hiccup

hiccup

I gave it another shot, but I can't get results where both the single- and dual- line display satisfy me.
Both will get too much expanded vertically and take up more vertical space than looks good to me for this skin.

DJ-Alpha

I gave it another shot, but I can't get results where both the single- and dual- line display satisfy me.
Both will get too much expanded vertically and take up more vertical space than looks good to me for this skin.

It's fine, thanks for giving it another shot. :)

hiccup

updated

Improvements on icons in the player bar.
Made the scrollbars a little bit thinner.

Mayibongwe

• Heal The World
Much appreciated.
Favourite song at the moment:   Decode by Paramore

hiccup

I'm sorry, another update already:
The option to hide the LastFM scrobble button has been added.

hiccup

Updated
Fixed the issue when using a larger font for the player bar, the playing time would quickly overlap the wavebar panel