Author Topic: Tron Punk skin  (Read 84988 times)

hiccup

Weird. It's a rather popular skin, and there seem to be very little complaints about the download link.
Anyway, I pm'ed you an alternative link. Let me know if that fails too.

phred

• Global Moderator
Weird. It's a rather popular skin, and there seem to be very little complaints about the download link.
Anyway, I pm'ed you an alternative link. Let me know if that fails too.
If it helps with your testing, I was able to download all three versions that are linked from the first post. No problems using Firefox 53.0.3
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

hiccup

If it helps with your testing, I was able to download all three versions that are linked from the first post. No problems using Firefox 53.0.3

Thanks for this feedback. As usual most downloaders remain very silent, so this is good to know.

hiccup

Updated. The player panel will now remain slim & slender™, also when larger fonts are selected for the main player’s track info.

(and the files are now stored at Dropbox, so any possible Onedrive issues are of the past)

Twlf

Thanks for adding alternative link, works fine now.  :)

hiccup

updated

(and probably final for MB v3.1)

the download link is in the startpost

Nobo-sama

xcava86x

Hello, sorry if I'm resurrecting this topic.

I would like to swap the controls in the bottom left and right corner of the skin, after taking a quick look at this page http://musicbee.wikia.com/wiki/Skinning_Guide I tried to open the skin file, which extension is .xmlc. Browsing the internet I've been led to believe that I need ASP.NET to open said extension. Is it correct? I've tried to download MS Visual Studio and install the ASP.NET package but that's a wooping 6GB download, so before proceeding I thought to ask here if anyone could confirm that that is the only way to open the skin file and modify it to achieve the result I desire.

Azirahael

It works on mine, but i get no recogniser.
And yes, i did download the correct version :p

hiccup

It works on mine, but i get no recogniser

That's strange. I just checked the downloads and they work as advertised.
Perhaps you have some duplicate of the skin in another MusicBee\Skins\ folder?
Or maybe you have set the player panel to display the wave bar instead of the progress bar?

hiccup

Updated, minor tweaks, device icons added.

(these device icons will only show up in MusicBee v3.4> which is not yet available at this moment)

hiccup

updated; improved the player control buttons, and the tabs and the MB hamburger when displayed in the caption bar.

hiccup

Updated:
Many subtle changes. Most noticeable will be the use of gradients in headerbars.
Be sure to keep your old Tron Punk skin file in case you don't like the new design.

(Apologies for updating it again. It's just that I've been using this skin a lot the last few weeks and noticed many little things that I thought qualified for some improvement.)