Author Topic: "highlight playing track in the main panel" to appear centered at the middle  (Read 4072 times)

tompeto

Usually I use the random mode in MB. When a song is played the main panel scrolls itself to the respective song in the library. Sometimes the song appears at the top or bottom of the screen, not showing the whole album. So a way to avoid this would be to make the playing song to appear in the middle of the screen.

Thanks  :)

m@

+1

Almost started my own topic on this! This would be a great visual improvement, especially for "album and tracks view" with the artwork column. I think the album of the playing track should align to the top of the main window, as everyone reads from top to bottom :D.

mikebo

imho it would be better if the centering was done in the 'now playing' list. I don't think it's a good idea to do that in main panel, as it with interfere with browsing, it's hard for me to understand why anyone would want this.
Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 03:10:24 PM by mikebo

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
imho it would be better if the centering was done in the 'now playing' list. I don't think it's a good idea to do that in main panel, as it with interfere with browsing, it's hard for me to understand why anyone would want this.

Yeah, iTunes did that and I hated it.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

m@

Since this align the playing track functionality is already implemented and can be enabled/disabled, making it better is all the better!