Author Topic: SKBeeLite  (Read 11884 times)

Alexis

A bright skin for those that afraid of the dark.  Pretty much like the others (until I learn more about skinning)

Download here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?8pxdj8s7711yb8p

They are not lazy... just more efficient.

beeing good

I'm a little afraid of the dark  :o
This is really nice, definitely one of the best light ones I've seen, it's so clean looking. I'm in two minds about the progress bar, I really like the white on it, makes it fit the skin really well, but it is very subtle seeing where you are in the track. That said, I do really like it like this, it's just different I suppose from any I've seen before.

The writing in the player bar doesn't seem to be aligned to the centre, vertically I mean (as I think it should be), I don't know if this is your skin or a wider problem?

Alexis

Thanks guys.

I'm in two minds about the progress bar, I really like the white on it, makes it fit the skin really well, but it is very subtle seeing where you are in the track.

The writing in the player bar doesn't seem to be aligned to the centre, vertically I mean (as I think it should be), I don't know if this is your skin or a wider problem?

I know what you mean as I was also undecided with exactly how to leave it but ended with this  in the end.

As for centering... I will have to look into it, but with the stars so close,  seems it may look a bit crowded if it was centered. 
I will be posting the source at some point for the skins I have posted so people can tweak them as Mikebo has allowed me to.

beeing good

I meant vertically the alignment is off, the writing is closer to the top of the bar than the bottom. It isn't noticeable with larger fonts but with small ones  you can see that it isn't in the middle.

Alexis

Ohh, yes, now i can see!  I see some other little nags I will have to address too

Steven

• Administrator
fonts can be quite tricky and dont center well because there can be additional space at the top as the font gets bigger. I will see what i can do later in the year

Alexis

Thank you Steven!