Author Topic: AutoDJ - pls add 'contains' to genre selection drop-down  (Read 5321 times)

weare

AutoDJ - pls add 'contains' to genre selection drop-down, same as 'contains' in the album selection drop-down

ty

paq

Sloper

AutoDJ - pls add 'contains' to genre selection drop-down, same as 'contains' in the album selection drop-down

ty

Add me to the list  ;) 

Despite some other ways to get to the same place, having 'contains' and 'does not contain' available for Genre as it is for other tags would be very helpful and a bit easier for newcomers

WimYogya

Same wish here, do it in all similar selection dropdownlists.
But please don't only add 'contains' but add 'does not contain' as well.

I understand that similar results can be created with regexp/i .*searchword.* but a simple dropdownselector is much easier.
And for 'does not contain' I would not even know how to create a regexp
Thanks!
WimYogya
retired Dutchman (1944) in Yogyakarta, Indonesia

Steven

• Administrator

WimYogya

That's nice news.
Thanks, Steven
WimYogya

WimYogya

Thanks for fast service!
Downloaded it but most likely made a mistake - can unzip but not execute the newe .exe file.
This is the reported error - please let me know what I did wrong:

MusicBee v2.1.4775.29351 (Win6.1), 28 jan 2013 15:11:

System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for '#=q06dB$9MGyUJgRPYTWOdapA==' threw an exception. ---> System.ApplicationException: Unable to load 'D:\! COMP.PROGS\! DONE\musicbee !!\bass.dll'
   at #=qTsSX8b2rD50TgL0u3DNlGszUK1uqd6aM0gT$6GH4gFE=.#=qUqVjtlxGF8kMs_mLds0htOFMwO$m$PltH9zNfKiveAY=(String #=q$BsF7DlO$GJQno045YEkUg==)
   at #=q06dB$9MGyUJgRPYTWOdapA==..cctor()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at #=q06dB$9MGyUJgRPYTWOdapA==.#=qL_NJQ6yVDlLplwXkv46Fmw==()
   at #=qx06VlvxSh_Iqn49OPWiXNgZApHC3yCUlllaQrXGx0ds=.#=qxVGYDDw48KQSiFmPhnEwBQ==(IntPtr #=q2pCZhKRqtukR2DhTyvASeA==, ISynchronizeInvoke #=q89Qhjg7Dk_rWxMkqC$9Now==, Boolean #=qUXrAluItrC6npJzIdcAK_g==, List`1 #=q4mJBi3xFtt78Uk5cshiaVA==)
   at #=qZp1pSMihZ7KoAAhEVTqH2aWxR5W6rePqSzy4YBlAk8Q=.#=quKpDJfMzqsxR8VMdm$9L56ND4oiJUhh8Z7oNCqrR1WM=(IntPtr #=qn7z35dcM567MK5raCgFCPA==)
   at #=qL_JCCE75EAq_0WdHLs7wKvXoMBVaSFrlK3_AP0ZRjtQ=..ctor(IList`1 #=qclsa205qlpA28iFaQl5FFg==)
   at #=qL_JCCE75EAq_0WdHLs7wKvXoMBVaSFrlK3_AP0ZRjtQ=.#=qj2TylVkXCleOz8h4hw4G$Akffmq63vHU6gURce0FM$U=.OnStartup(StartupEventArgs #=qGtPP8B4e$xDGtUFTnhe3Ag==)
WimYogya

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8849 P
Thanks for fast service!
Downloaded it but most likely made a mistake - can unzip but not execute the newe .exe file.
This is the reported error - please let me know what I did wrong:

The file from Steven
http://musicbee.niblseed.com/V2_1/MusicBee_Exe_Patched.zip
is only an update patch, not a full instal.
You need to unpack the zip file and copy the contained files to your MusicBee installation folder (usually C:\Program Files\MusicBee) so that the files in the patch overwrite the currently installed ones
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together