This skin has been updated for MusicBee 3 and later.
Compatibility with version 2.5 or earlier is not guaranteed.
Here is my first attempt at a bitmap skin.
Edit:December 2, 2014
Yes, it was my first bitmap skin, and it was always a little rough. I mainly used it to see what could be done with the Skin Creator. So I've re-made the player panel to better blend with the skin style.
UpdatesSeptember 23, 2017:
July 3, 2016:
- MusicBee 3.1 changes incorporated;
- added images for high DPI screens;
- small re-working of volume slider;
- icons updated;
- themed No Artwork and Unknown Artist images updated.
December 2, 2014:
- MusicBee 3.0 changes incorporated;
- window border squared and re-coloured;
- minor colour changes for highlight and lowlight selections;
- colour striping removed from playing tracks and thumbnail browser;
- 'No Artwork', 'Unknown Artist' and splashscreen images optimised for smaller file size;
- icons updated.
February 4, 2013:
- bitmap player design changed;
- MusicBee 2.4 changes added;
- skin colours tweaked to "screen friendly" tones - less eye strain;
- icons and screen buttons updated.
December 11, 2012:
- support for new RH sidebar spectrum added.
September 28, 2012:
- Wavebar and Spectrum elements added;
- Playlist icons updated;
- highlight added for toolbar icons;
- download panel colours fixed;
- Vertical Tabs colours improved.
September 4, 2012:
- colour change for improved visibility and for mini-player;
- metallic sheen added to buttons, border and info panel;
- some new icons added;
- screenshot updated.
- Track Info now centered;
- Spectrum Off error fixed.
Download from Skins section of MusicBee Add-ons here
Installation information, and more, can be found on the wiki