Author Topic: MusicBee Remote (Remote Control for Android)  (Read 363569 times)

kelsos

New user of musicbee from using mediamonkey. All artwork visible in musicbee and is embedded in files.
However on remote library album view no album art is visible.
However in "now playing" the album art for the track is visible.
Any help welcome, many thanks

Hey MalvGuy,

This is a bug and I am not sure of the cause at the moment. It seems that there is a state issue because according to users it works if you clear the data, but it happens again after a while. I have something in mind that I would like to try. Hopefully, depending on the available time I will start working on a fix soon. Would you be available to give it a try? If so please reach out to me via e-mail.

weare

Hi Kelsos,

Thanks for your reply

Within mbremote, from the mbremote menu, I can list all my playlists and from that list I can click the one I wish to play - perhaps the solution would be to highlight, or place an indicator beside, the currently selected/playing playlist?

Regards weare

kelsos

I started rolling out v1.5.1 it should be available to everyone in the following days

It should contain a fix for the artwork cover sync that a lot of people encountered. I had at least two confirmations so far that this fixes the problem.

Hi Kelsos,

Thanks for your reply

Within mbremote, from the mbremote menu, I can list all my playlists and from that list I can click the one I wish to play - perhaps the solution would be to highlight, or place an indicator beside, the currently selected/playing playlist?

Regards weare

I will open an issue and see what I can do.