Author Topic: MusicBee Remote (Remote Control for Android)  (Read 497057 times)

kelsos

This is also planned for the next update. I was thinking something along the line of the contacts application fast scroll, with the alphabetical bubble icon while fast scrolling.

Faerch

Love the update!

Is it possible to get an option so "Library - Artist" shows "Album Artist" instead of "Artist"?

The same with the search results.

Why isn’t the genres arranged alphabetically?

I would also love an option to change "Output To"

CritterMan

• Now with FiiO M11!
This is also planned for the next update. I was thinking something along the line of the contacts application fast scroll, with the alphabetical bubble icon while fast scrolling.

+1
Home Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable • Questyle CMA400i (ASIO) • Sennheiser HD 660S (balanced) / Audeze EL-8 Closed Back / Fostex TR-X00 Ebony • Teac AI-101DA • Jamo C93 + Dayton Audio SUB-1000
Work Desk ~ MB 3.3 Portable / Tidal • SMSL SU-8 v2 • Nobsound NS-05P • THX AAA 789 • Sennheiser HD 58X (balanced)
OTG ~ FiiO M11 • Audiofly AF180 / B&O H6

kelsos

Love the update!

Is it possible to get an option so "Library - Artist" shows "Album Artist" instead of "Artist"?

The same with the search results.

Why isn’t the genres arranged alphabetically?

I would also love an option to change "Output To"

I am not sure if I created an issue for this in github but I have it in mind.

It seems that I forgot to add the data order on the query. I am adding it to the todo list for the next update (1.1.0).

You mean audio output right? I am almost certain that this exists in the plugin (display and change audio output) there is just no interface on the application side I will create a new milestone (1.2.0) since this is already loaded I will add it to that milestone

Faerch

You mean audio output right? I am almost certain that this exists in the plugin (display and change audio output) there is just no interface on the application side I will create a new milestone (1.2.0) since this is already loaded I will add it to that milestone

Exactly!

Sounds great, keep up the good work.

sumsi

app version 1.0.1
plugin version 1.0.0.1449

on trying get the subcategory e.g. the albums of an artist or the tracks of an album it always shows "Sorry could not find any results for your search!"
this happens on all artists and all albums
get the subcategory only works on genres but only to show the artists then you are "stuck"

its also not possible to queue whole artists/albums
queuing only works with genres and tracks
Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 07:17:38 AM by sumsi

kelsos

app version 1.0.1
plugin version 1.0.0.1449

on trying get the subcategory e.g. the albums of an artist or the tracks of an album it always shows "Sorry could not find any results for your search!"
this happens on all artists and all albums
get the subcategory only works on genres but only to show the artists then you are "stuck"

its also not possible to queue whole artists/albums
queuing only works with genres and tracks

Hi,

I plan to fix it for the next update though it might be a couple of different issues so I will have to be careful.

The problem is the same for both. If you get no results, no tracks will be queued, the same query is used.
The issue with the artists is known for compilations. The artists have an issue with compilation.
The problem is that the query checks the album artist tag. I am under the impression that this is the case with the albums too.

Could you verify the album artist id3 tag state, in case it is empty then that's the cause.

sumsi

ah you're right an absent album artist cause this problem
all i tested before randomly didn't had an album artist set  ;D

the files with an album artist set work as normal

good to know it's a known and worked on issue

kelsos

Nice to know that this is the cause. I will create a couple of test cases in order to make sure that the fix doesn't break anything.

nicu1986

Nice to know that this is the cause. I will create a couple of test cases in order to make sure that the fix doesn't break anything.

Great work on this so far- it's been awesome overall. Re- this artist issue, I've actually got a number of albums with no listed album artist, but they still pop up fine. Seems like if the album artist is there, it works, but there are also a number of others that seem to work fine, too, even without album artist.

A similar issue is present when I try browsing around by album.

Thanks again for all the work on this!

kelsos

There was something wrong with the query. I did some changes and it seems to work properly now. Hopefully I will have an update soon.

kelsos

FYI this morning I published v1.1.0 of the Android application to the beta channel .

Change log is available on the release page. https://github.com/kelsos/mbrc/releases/tag/v1.1.0

Some of the changes require the latest plugin  (v1.1.0) I will also add it to the Addon's page later today.

If there are no major issues and there is no negative feedback I will probably move it to the production channel by the end of the week.

Salmastryon

Is there a way to change this so it uses my computers actual local IP instead of using 127.0.0.1 as the local host? Based on the debug log, I got specific address filtering to work by adding 127.0.0.1 as a specific address.  But, I can't get range to working because 127.0.0.1 isn't anywhere near the range my wireless router assigns IP addresses.

Plugin Version is 1.1.0.1456

Note: I don't know if it matters but it is showing the correct IP for my computer in the Private addresses list

kelsos

You want to do range filtering (LAN) and allowing localhost connections at the same time?
Currently is not supported by I think this could be easily added.

Salmastryon

When I have some free time tomorrow. I'll take a screen shot and copy paste the log to make sure I'm describing the issue correctly.