Author Topic: Mini player / show Now playing  (Read 14958 times)

chorpo

Hi,

I have another little suggestion if I can  :)  Would it be possible to add new button to show Now playing list to mini player somewhere between Show menu button and Show main window button. It would be much quicker to access Now playing list like its now (Show menu > Show Now playing)

Also I thought about new view in this now playing list (Artwork/Lyrics) - it would be Artwork/Song Info. It would have the same layout as Artwork/Lyrics but lyrics would be replace with song info. Artist, Track name, Album, Year, Genre, Track number. Could be similar as track info when song is changing...

I think that there's a little bug on play controls in that now playing list. When I close the now playing list and reopen it, only play button is highlighted but play button should be pause button and all other buttons shouldnt be grey neither...

thanx

peter
Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 09:53:52 PM by chorpo

Steven

• Administrator
I have another little suggestion if I can  :)  Would it be possible to add new button to show Now playing list to mini player somewhere between Show menu button and Show main window button. It would be much quicker to access Now playing list like its now (Show menu > Show Now playing)
I'm not sure where you mean with that - with the mini-player if you open the menu then Show Now Playing list is already the 1st menu command. If you are refering to the menu in the notification tray, then currently Now Playing List only appears as an option if the mini-player is not displayed (on the assumption you could open it from the mini-player itself). If thats what you are refering to then its no problem to always have that option available from the notification tray (but perhaps not when the main window is displayed as that would be pointless)

Also I thought about new view in this now playing list (Artwork/Lyrics) - it would be Artwork/Song Info. It would have the same layout as Artwork/Lyrics but lyrics would be replace with song info. Artist, Track name, Album, Year, Genre, Track number. Could be similar as track info when song is changing...
No problem, although i am now just bug fixing so i can finalise the 0.2 release

I think that there's a little bug on play controls in that now playing list. When I close the now playing list and reopen it, only play button is highlighted but play button should be pause button and all other buttons shouldnt be grey neither...
I can reproduce so will fix that

steven

chorpo

As the first one I meant this:

Sorry for the look but I had only ms paint installed...

peter
Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 01:56:00 PM by chorpo

chorpo

This was implemented in 0.3 version and it seems that it is solved. Runs and looks good...

peter