Author Topic: (Solved) iPod Classic 20GB is completely empty after syncing with MB  (Read 6059 times)

TAWoody

I could have swore that I used to sync music to my ipod just fine a year or two ago. But now I can't get it to work. I just did a factory reset on this old ipod using ipod updater and it's at ipod version 1.2.1 now. When I open musicbee it shows in devices with Music, Podcasts, and Storage under it's name. Is that good? When I highlight the ipod on the left, the right side of the screen shows unknown SN, manufacture, model, and firmware. I've then tried syncing music to the ipod and it just goes straight to the root directory of the phone and when I browse the ipod it's completely empty as if it can't find any of the music. Any ideas?

Edit: After upgrading musicbee to the latest Beta version it now sees my old ipod correctly and synced the songs and they show on the ipod now!! Thanks Steve.
Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 12:47:37 AM by TAWoody

TAWoody

Sweet! Just for bits and giggles I upgraded to beta and now it sees this old ipod correctly and is now showing the songs on the ipod after I syned!! Thanks again Steve!!