Author Topic: Layout options and last.fm loved tracks  (Read 9747 times)

ionut

When you mouse over the place where the heart icon is supposed to be displayed, MusicBee should show a gray heart or a simplified icon to guide you. The same goes for the rating stars that are currently displayed when you click on a row.

Steven

• Administrator
fair enough - but just i 100% clear, you are referring to the 'love' column in the main panel right? If you move the mouse over the heart in the player control panel, it lights up.
For the ratings though, it should already show the 5 stars when you click the row in the main panel, and light as you move the mouse over the stars. Is that not what you find?

ionut

Yes, I'm referring to the Love / Rating columns. My Love column is quite small and sometimes I accidentally click on a different field. The Rating column shows a gray 5-star icon when I select a row, but there's not visual cue when I mouse over the rating field from a row that's not selected. The Rating box from the Edit dialog looks much better, so you could display a similar UI element when you mouse over a rating field.

Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 07:13:19 PM by ionut

Steven

• Administrator
i actually intentionally didnt have the rating show all 5 stars unless the row was selected as i found myself getting annoyed with the stars flashing when moving the mouse
edit:
just re-read this and didnt explain well - what i meant is stars flashing as i moved the mouse over the screen when it passes over the rating column. But playing around with it now, i thought it was behaving like the tag editor ratings but its not so i will look to change that
Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 09:12:36 PM by Steven