Author Topic: Popular Tracks that play from library.  (Read 4002 times)

redwing

Not clear. Does Plex show top five tracks for every album and is it part of your requests too?

eddiestrike

Plex just shows it by Artist only, but it would be nice if it showed it by Album too.

redwing

OK, maybe you could make it clearer that you want to play top tracks from library when you own them instead of streaming from XBox Music, but probably Steven will get it.

Steven

• Administrator
Thanks it works now, but it doesn't play track from my library even though I own them  ?
Yeah, I noticed the same thing. Maybe that should be your wish, and I will add my support.
trying now i have no problem playing files from the Music Explorer panel. Can either of you explain this some more

eddiestrike

Thanks it works now, but it doesn't play track from my library even though I own them  ?
Yeah, I noticed the same thing. Maybe that should be your wish, and I will add my support.
trying now i have no problem playing files from the Music Explorer panel. Can either of you explain this some more

Instead of the song playing from my Music Library(like plex does), it tries to sell me the track through some xbox live streaming thing.

redwing

When playing a track in Top Tracks section under Profile tab, not Albums & Stats tab.

eddiestrike

Bump. (did you see this Steven?)

Would really love this on musicbee someday.  :-[