Author Topic: Printable Playlist & Easier Way To Put Mp.3.into programe  (Read 1976 times)

opalmusic

As a Community Radio Presenter here in australia i have seen many a media player your's is excellent xcept for 2 things you may be able to include in the next version even if you have to charge a small cost,  here in australia we have to have what is called a playlist log which contains all songs played in your shift a lot of player's i have used like winamp,muffin media jukebox etc have that saves a lot of writing plus the other thing for love nor money can i get the mp.3.decoders to go onto this programe i may be stupid but i can do most things like that i have 3 lots of them that suit all programes like you have to put them into quintessential players just downloa them the programe automatically instals them and with a big libary like a lot us presenters 60 to 100.000 songs the flac is good but takess so much hardrive space. and a good database like gracenote would be good

You have a fantastic player keep it up it is one of the best avaiable i have come across.

Your's Faithfully
Don Bulmer
[email protected]

Zak

• Global Moderator
here in australia we have to have what is called a playlist log which contains all songs played in your shift a lot of player's i have used like winamp,muffin media jukebox etc have that saves a lot of writing
Under Playlists in the left-hand panel you will see an entry called "Recently Played" which will show you a history of played songs. Right-click and select "Edit Auto-Playlist" if you need to change how far back it goes. For printing, you can select the tracks played during your shift, right-click and select "Send To > Clipboard" then paste the song titles into a word processor.

Not sure what you mean about getting MP3 decoders to work. Musicbee will play MP3 and FLAC and most formats without having to install anything else.  I think the only formats that do require an extra file are AAC and M4A.
Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 03:38:49 PM by Zak
Bee excellent to each other...