Author Topic: Current Album in TheaterMode  (Read 2398 times)

Greb

Using the playing track option with the Auto Playlist is very easy to make a view that shows the full album that is currently playing (and nothing more), right now, no matter if you're playing only a song or the whole album, and no matter you have other songs in the playlist.

I looks like that:

I'm thinking... it would be very easy to make a layout for the Theater Mode that shows the album, if showing a specific playlist would be possible. So what you have in the screen is basically the current album, no matter you're playing just one song or the whole album or an AutoDJ

Something that could look like that:

HHM

sorry for offtop - but I wonder how to make the view u presented on 2 first pics. Is such a view possible for more than 1 album or for the whole playlist even?

Greb

sorry for offtop - but I wonder how to make the view u presented on 2 first pics. Is such a view possible for more than 1 album or for the whole playlist even?

Create a new Auto-Playlist with the following settings:

It automatically shows the album to which the song that is playings this moment belongs, showing which song is being played right now (be aware that sometimes you must refresh it)

HHM

thx!
one more thing - is this kind of view possible without creating special autoplaylist for it?
I mean - is it possible to set artwork cover so that we see 1 big artwork displayed for all tracks from it (right now in artwork column I get minitures of artwork for every track)