Author Topic: Jistme the NightBee skin  (Read 56636 times)

beeing good

I think I found a good compromise anyway. I uploaded the updated version.
Let me know if this works o.k. for you too.

Yeah, that works perfectly well now, that will make tagging albums a lot easier  8)
Thanks again!

jistme

Correction, I now see it is appropriate.
(it only shows color 'modified' when the suggested title differs from the current title)

P.S.
While at it, the text color of the 'original titles' are determined by [id="Controls.InputControl.Modified"], which I think is also not quite appropriate.

jistme

jistme

Updated the 'right drive' version since some proportions seem to have changed a little bit with the latest MusicBee 2.1 update.

blackknight

Perfect skin for night.

however i was thinking, that if you can make a skin similar to "eclipse" that is available for mediamonkey.

here's the link : http://www.mediamonkey.com/addons/browse/item/eclipse-3/

i am looking for a skin that is dark and having  blue or green or violet neon touch.

beeing good

blackknight, you could open Jistme's skin in Notepad and change the colours yourself, for the text colours at least it would be quite easy.

jistme

Perfect skin for night.
however i was thinking, that if you can make a skin similar to "eclipse" that is available for mediamonkey.
i am looking for a skin that is dark and having  blue or green or violet neon touch.

Thnx for the appreciation blackknight.
You mean something like this:?

blackknight

Yup.. dats wat i'm looking for, but how can i get it?? also can the interface and fonts be little more shiny,otherwise its fine.

jistme

It's in my head and on my computer only.
Still working on it. If and when I get to have it to look right to my own satisfaction I will release it.
(and, if you promise not to 'shout' in other topics... ;-)

lnminente

WOJAA!! Really NICE Jistme! :o
Very good chosen the cyan, green and orange tones, i did some captures to the tron movie some months ago and wasn't able to get something nice. I admire that concept a lot!

beeing good

I really hope the Tron skin sees the light of day (or dark of night), it looks lovely.

jistme

Updated.

- Added customized colors for the wave bar. (v. 2.1.4702 or higher required)
- Several small improvements
Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 08:46:15 AM by jistme

jistme

Updated
(support for new spectrum visualizer in Now Playing panel)

jistme

Updated.
Track info panel and controls are now being re-positioned depending on whether 'spectrum', 'track rating' and 'last.fm love' are displayed or not.