Author Topic: Jistme the Bee skin  (Read 47626 times)

Steven

• Administrator
  <element id="InputScrollBarMargin">1</element>

beeing good

As you're looking for issues, there is still the one with having the player docked to the top losing all the colours:

jistme

That's close but no cigar ;-)

That will change from pic.1 to pic.2
I would really like pic.3

<element id="InputScrollBarMargin">1</element>

Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 04:20:27 PM by jistme

jistme

Thnx, keep looking!

As you're looking for issues, there is still the one with having the player docked to the top losing all the colours:

lnminente

You're showing there the flat player controls, that could be the reason for the different colours

jistme

Fixed.

You're showing there the flat player controls, that could be the reason for the different colours

jistme

Following the line of thought in striving for absolute perfection; I found both renderings of these tabs dissatisfying and it kept itching.
After a restless night, many sketches, drawings, very complicated mathematical calculations, and a bottle of Lagavulin I think I got it.

pic.3 should do it....?

one thing i did find slightly distracting is the Now Playing panel tabs is indented - suggest you try it with this element to see if it works better:
  <element id="NowPlayingTabsLeftFlush">true</element>

jistme

Buttons improved, some small finetunings & splashscreen added.

See startpost for link.
Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 07:47:25 PM by jistme

SimonBRT

jistme

Thank you Sir!

a variation:

;-)
Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 11:49:44 PM by jistme

VX

Thank you Sir!

a variation:

;-)

Thank you for that skin. Looks really professional. The new splash screen is a good start for another one ;D
I like it  :)

jistme

You're welcome,

At the moment I am buzzzy creating a darker version for the 'wee small hours' (and a nicer viewing on larger plasma/lcd screens).
When that one is finished, maybe I will derive a 'Death Bee skin' from that one ;-)

Thank you for that skin. Looks really professional. The new splash screen is a good start for another one ;D
I like it  :)

jistme

Or another probably easier and elegant option for the 'tabs flush problem':

Element "NowPlayingTabsSpacing" effects spacings starting after the leftmost tab:

Maybe make it so that it also effects the spacing left of the leftmost tab?

jistme