Author Topic: Jistme the Bee skin  (Read 47636 times)

jistme

Updated.

- Added customized colors for the wave bar. (v. 2.1.4702 or higher required)
- Several small improvements
Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 08:45:28 AM by jistme

jistme

Updated
(support for new spectrum visualizer in Now Playing panel)

hiccup

Updated.

One of my older skins, but still kinda nice, and it's still getting downloads.
So I gave it a make-over, and made it completely up-to-date for MB v3.1, whilst trying to keep some of the nostalgic look and feel of MusicBee v1.x

The download link is in the startpost.

hiccup

updated

(and probably final for MB v3.1)

the download link is in the startpost

hiccup

Updated, minor tweaks, device icons added.

(these device icons will only show up in MusicBee v3.4> which is not yet available at this moment)

hiccup

Updated again, the Mini Player has been improved.
(needs MB 3.3.7299 or up to display as intended)

My apologies for this forum bomb (again ;-) , but it's probably useful to users of these skins that have subscribed so to get notifications on updates.

hiccup

updated

Main changes:
- The Jukebox view is skinned.
- The readability/contrast of sub-text fields in 'Album and Tracks' view and in the Expanded Album panel is improved.

note: both these updates only function under MusicBee 3.4
(which is currently under development and in alpha release state)

hankerson12

Hi hiccup, first of all, great skin, I've been using it since I got MusicBee. I want to report some unwanted behavior. I'm not sure when (with what MusicBee update) it started, but when I scroll in full screen, the scrolling lags. I.e. I turn the mouse wheel one click, it zooms down a little ways and then moves one line at a time for the last 3-4 lines. Maybe this is intentional? I could see some people wanting a more "fluid" (not sure if that's the right word) interface, but for me that slows down dramatically my ability to scroll through my library, as the next wheel click scroll doesn't start until after each 3-4 line lag. The base MusicBee skin doesn't have this issue, though some of the other skins that come standard do (some don't). This leads me to believe it might be weight issue, is Jistme one of the heavier skins? Might my library be too big for Jistme? Might I have too many track tag columns (though I tried removing them, so I doubt it)? This scrolling lag does not occur when MusicBee is not in full screen mode (so the quick fix is to make the window almost full screen). Thank you for your insights.

hiccup

Great to hear. It is quite retro since it is based on how MusicBee looked in the very early days, but I also still have a soft spot for it ;-)

Off the bat I have no idea what could cause this to be honest.
What does your main panel look like, Artwork, Album and Tracks, Track Details?
Other panels perhaps playing a role here?
Maybe you could post a screenshot?

hiccup

updated

The last.fm scrobble button can now be hidden.