Author Topic: Crimson Creme skin  (Read 50905 times)

jistme

download Crimson Creme 3.x

Note:
The current version is only suited for MusicBee v3.x

Older versions for MB v2.x are still available here:
download Crimson Creme 2.x
Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 07:05:38 PM by phred

jistme

Completely revised now.
No 'greenies' anymore?

Let me know if otherwise.

beeing good

Very nice skin! Looks all good so far :)

jistme

jistme

Updated the 'right drive' version since some proportions seem to have changed a little bit with the latest MusicBee 2.1 update.

grayin

Really liking this skin.  I found one minor item that is still green in the right drive version that I am using.  If you right click on the Now Playing panel and select Search > Text Search a small search box (find) shows up above the now playing list.  The "X" to close this box to the right is green. 

When I first installed the skin I also had an issue with white on white text for the playing track in the library list view.  This can now be customized in Music Bee under preferences > Now Playing.  So I just changed it to a suitable red.

Thanks again for making this skin.

Nikkel

I really like this skin except for the red/darkpink color.

jistme

If you right click on the Now Playing panel and select Search > Text Search a small search box (find) shows up above the now playing list.  The "X" to close this box to the right is green.
When I first installed the skin I also had an issue with white on white text for the playing track in the library list view.  This can now be customized in Music Bee under preferences > Now Playing.  So I just changed it to a suitable red.
Thanks again for making this skin.

Thnx for the thnx, and congrats on finding this little green eastern egg ;-)
It's fixed now.
This skin seems to be 'a silent force', not much comments, but one of my most downloaded. (and the one I use myself most often)

PS,
I have no clue why some text was white in your setup.
You mean the playing track when in detailed view?
Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 06:23:38 PM by jistme

jistme

I really like this skin except for the red/darkpink color.

I took off my pink glasses, and still couldn't notice any pink really?
I really think it's 'crimson'.
What would be your preferred colour?

grayin

PS,
I have no clue why some text was white in your setup.
You mean the playing track when in detailed view?

Yes in the track detail view of the main panel and the now playing list.  I was mainly passing it on in case anyone else sees it.  But now that I think about it maybe it was just something stuck in a setting in my MusicBee.  It won't do it now when I switch skins.   

BTW I could see how some monitors could make this look pink, but on my laptop it is definitely a Crimson red color. :)

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8830 P
After all this time using this skin, I found a "greenie" when right-clicking a track  :(

and any Command Buttons I have are white-on-white when highlighted. Is that intentional?
Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 11:23:27 AM by Bee-liever
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

jistme

After all this time using this skin, I found a "greenie" when right-clicking a track  :(
I'm sorry I made you sad. It's fixed now.
(this greenie doesn't show up in my Windows 'classic' mode)

and any Command Buttons I have are white-on-white when highlighted. Is that intentional?

Nope, that slightly bothers me too.
I would like it to be something like the buttons in the preferences panel, but they have an "id="Controls.Button.Highlight", and I can't find such an entry for the command buttons. (also not to be found through 'dummy skin')
Do you have a cure?

Steven

• Administrator

jistme

It concerns those buttons indeed, but I think a "highlight" entry would be needed to cure this small problem.
Just hoover over those buttons, and you see what we mean.

Steven

• Administrator
i'll have a look at it when i next revisit skins but it might be some weeks