Author Topic: A-Z jumpbar  (Read 3558 times)

9ido

hello,

just a small request. a button (preferably next to the search box) to show the a-z jumpbar (or to have it listed in the command buttons list would also be fine, maybe even better!)

btw, the behaviour that you select 'show a-z jumpbar' in config>layout>main panel and then close it (x) is a bit strange. the config still has the option enabled. i think there should be an easy way to get it back, and i suppose the button i suggested should not appear when 'show a-z jumpbar' is disabled in the config.

also, i think an option to have the a-z jumpbar 'hide in playlists' would be a good thing.

i hope you will think this over. ;)

cheers,
guido.

ps. i discovered a microscopic 'bug'. when the sort-field of a playlist is 'playlist number' the a-z jumpbar functionality does not work, it seems to go to some random place, even if the 'playlist number' order is actually alphabetic. it doesn't seem of any importance at all, not even a real bug, but i thought i mention it anyway. this is in the latests 2.0 beta.
Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 09:21:54 AM by 9ido

Steven

• Administrator
i've added the showing the a-z bar as a hotkey command and so can also be assigned to a button.
the a-z bar can already be enabled from the panel layout button to the left of the search box

9ido

i've added the showing the a-z bar as a hotkey command and so can also be assigned to a button.
the a-z bar can already be enabled from the panel layout button to the left of the search box

great..
i've got to say, you're really on it.

and for the latter option, oops.. i'm embarrassed to admit i've missed that one.  :-[

cheers,
guido.