Author Topic: View Upcoming Tracks  (Read 10294 times)

ettelaiv

Hello Steven,
Thanks for your answer again. I dont believe I updated it, yet you are right the behavior isn't happening anymore, I just checked thanks!

ettelaiv

Well somehow it doesn't work anymore, still on the same version, experiencing the same bug.
Here are my settings file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bPqq9oLredjTuSzEaTn6zlOjluUhWrmB
Found them under C:\Users\Dekstop\AppData\Local\Packages\50072StevenMayall.MusicBee_kcr266et74avj\LocalCache\Roaming\MusicBee is that normal?

I unzipped what you sent me but I'm unsure which files to copy? I see that you have a theathermode pluging and a skin and I don't want to mess up what I have. Thanks!

sveakul

Unfortunately the MusicBee path you gave indicates you have the Windows Store version, which cannot be updated manually with the patch Steven posted due to Windows permissions issues.  I recommend that you change to the Portable version, installed in a non-system location like C:\MusicBee.  After that, patches are applied by extracting the entire contents of the zip into your MusicBee folder, overwriting the existing files.
Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 08:52:41 PM by sveakul