Author Topic: Sansa MP3 players  (Read 7440 times)

DonDan

The "path prefix for tracks" unfortunately seem only to work with the ASX format.  when using M3U I also don't get any change in the exported playlist whatever I write in the "path prefix for tracks" field. The exported M3U playlist shows always the "/"-Slash as prefix. This must be a Bug?!

I use a Rockboxed Sansa Fuze and therefore this is only an issue for the external SD-Card because it needs "/<microSD1>/" as prefix. The internal memory works fine with the "/" as prefix.

Hope this issue could be fixed, MusicBee is getting really awesome, but unfortunately until now it is not as flexible regarding DAP devices as Mediamonkey. But i am confident that with this amazing development rate it will get soon better than Mediamonkey,
thanks Steve and everyone involved.

MusicBee rocks!!

Cheers,
Dondan

Steven

• Administrator
looks like i had only implemented the code for ASX lists as you observed. I've now added the support for path prefix for M3U playlists:
http://www.mediafire.com/?4miwzjdyj2q

DonDan

Up and working!

Thanks  :)

EDIT:
@wildgrace: using "../" (relative path) as prefix works like a charm, you can actually use the same Playlists on the Original Firmware (Sansa Fuze v2) as on the Rockbox Firmware (sansafuze2) when using relative paths.
Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 10:46:11 PM by DonDan