Author Topic: Upcoming Concerts  (Read 12652 times)

Steven

• Administrator
Just updated to 2.0.4628:
I can find costa-rica-san-jose, but cannot find
germany-dortmund nor brazil-florianopolis !
Am I missing something?
just checked now and they are both there - try again as it might have been a failed cache update

Geraldo

Steve, I have no luck so far.

Historic:
My first install of MB was around Aug.1, hence after you had already included costa-rica-san-jose.
After my install you included germany-dortmund and brazil-florianopolis. Nothing happened on my computer, I could not see these cities, but I figured that I need to wait for the next update.  Now that I made the update and I still cannot find these cities, I do raise the flag.

Before I do an uninstall and complete reinstall of MB, I wonder if you see another alternative (e.g.: erasing a specific file, ....).  Furthermore I would appreciate if another MB user who had installed MB before June 17 could check if costa-rica-san-jose, germany-dortmund, and brazil-florianopolis show up on the list (Steve included these 3 cities after June 17 this year).

Zak

• Global Moderator
An option of how far to look ahead might be good too.
I just waited for 14 pages of events to load, some of which are over 12 months away!
Bee excellent to each other...

Steven

• Administrator
Steve, I have no luck so far.
there is no point in re-installing.
delete this file (but it should be refreshed every time you open the concert settings dialog)
C:\Users\<your id>\AppData\Roaming\MusicBee\Songkick.dat

Geraldo

Thanks Steven, this procedure brought the desired results.

Hence, the automatic update did not work on my computer (and still may not work).

doctorb

Can you add:  http://www.songkick.com/metro_areas/27391-canada-saskatoon ?

Please and thank you!

Steven

• Administrator

Steven

• Administrator