this has the change:
Thanks, although this isn't working as intended.
It's my understanding that "Play Next" should always make that song/album the next played song/album in the now playing list and "Play Last" always puts the song/album at the end of the list. That isn't working right here when working with individual songs from albums.
It's hard to explain, but hopefully this makes sense. Throughout this, assume that song 1 is always playing: -
1. You choose 1 track from an album and play it. It's the only song listed in the now playing list.
2. You choose a second song using the new feature you've added and choose "Play Next". It's the second song on the now playing list as there's only 2 songs.
3. You choose a third song using "Play Next". As the first song is still playing, the song you've just selected should go into position number 2 on the playlist ahead of the track selected in step 2, but it doesn't - it gets added to the end of the now playing list, just as if you'd chosen "Play Last". You can repeat step 3 using "Play Next" and songs are always added to the end of the list, which isn't the intended function.
4. If you then choose another song and choose "Play Last", that will get added to the end of the list, as intended, BUT, if you then choose a song and choose "Play Now" that will then become the second song on the list.
5. If you now go back to using "Play Next" again and choose another song, that becomes the third song on the playlist, ahead of the song you selected in step 4.
I hope that makes sense! It affects queuing albums in a similar way.