Author Topic: Unable to start playback (error=BASS_ERROR_BUFLOST)  (Read 39398 times)

Tman

I have gotten the above error when trying to play a song.
How to fix?
Thanks!

silasje1

Try using aiso wasapi or directsound instead. Try disabeling buffer size  or enable.

This an be handy for all:
http://jerome.jouvie.free.fr/nativebass/javadoc/org/jouvieje/bass/defines/BASS_ERROR.html
HDMI GTX570->YAMAHA RX-V471->DALI ZENSOR 1

Dutch Translation

WMP 12 Skin

Steven

• Administrator
i think it can be from multiple things - if you do a forum search you will see reported examples and solutions.
I recall in one case it was another app playing at the same time that caused it, and another when the person was making a configuration change on the device control panel

Steven

• Administrator
what was the solution in your case? so that others will know what to do

Tman

I was using the asio sound driver with another application at the time which didn't let me use the primary sound driver with another

SSK

I had the same issue.  I restarted MusicBee and I was able to play the music tracks.
SSK

Steven

• Administrator
i think there are numerous reasons for this if you search the forum. It happened to me recently when i was using DirectSound and another application used WASAPI exclusive at the same time. For v3.2 i am going to put in some re-initialisation handling that should help in some cases