Author Topic: On mouse over show side panels  (Read 38275 times)

Analien

One can't rightclick and paste URL and cannot mark the url to ctrl+v either, in the adressfield when left panel is autohidden.

Analien

Analien

Also, scrolling over any panel without it being selected (clicked first and then scrolled) does not work anymore. This was a feature I really liked with MB, no need to first select the panel to scroll within, it was just to hold the mousepointer over some area and then it scrolled.

Steven

• Administrator
right click on the location bar takes it into edit mode from which you can paste text or do any editing functions you used to.

Mousewheel handling is working fine for me on the auto-popup naviagtor (without it having to be selected)

Analien

I don't know what was wrong, but after restarting MB it works just fine again. Hmm.

tom_dl

Wondering if this would be possible for the right panel too (or if this has already been discussed and dismissed)? I like hiding both panels to allow my long titles and extra data to all fit across the screen. Unhiding the left panel is a great addition, but I'd love this for the right panel too.

Analien

Steven

• Administrator
when collapsed the right panel now auto-opens like the left panel. Its in the next 2.1 update

tom_dl

Bee-liever

• MB Version: 3.6.8849 P
when collapsed the right panel now auto-opens like the left panel. Its in the next 2.1 update

update for this available here:
http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8160.msg48667#msg48667
MusicBee and my library - Making bee-utiful music together

tom_dl

I was playing with this (just moving my mouse to the right, then the left, then clicking "Show right panel" and "Show left panel" (not very professional bug testing, I know!!) and suddenly, as I moved the mouse to the right, the right panel popped out, displaying the left panel! The error dialogue box came up:

MusicBee v2.1.4750.33373 (Win6.1), 3 Jan 2013 21:27:

System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a disposed object.
Object name: '#=qL_G3lktVw1hmsADdu1evVEIGwenw6ws3nhiRb61V8aAQy8sG95eT59AjNPCUXD$R'.
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateHandle()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.CreateHandle()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.get_Handle()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.Show(IWin32Window owner)
   at #=qHYN7LyfXC$K_BG_zw3gJ3msHcF0pYxYFkIGQv8hUDMY=.#=qmRO96eoarfuRhjrHjOkgPQzF1hGTPCX9_n66F0crrfk=(Boolean #=qtS979M8i3vDGeu8jJEzjJg==, #=qRN0PtJ_sEiU$Hap8ss2oATtBZ8rGPdmEU7lu3pWQ9eA= #=q_ERGMkHMHzY9WmVnEAbq4g==)
   at #=qHYN7LyfXC$K_BG_zw3gJ3msHcF0pYxYFkIGQv8hUDMY=.#=qvV9PdOuhFP5jHBCr9jk5pEGt$CFh5JleXnTW9RswZFs=(Object #=qlKMaJZ5BatifhqdTcWzdRA==, EventArgs #=qYdOy1UiNrsEYWc9xnK53TQ==)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

and the next time I moved the mouse to the left, it came up again. Then it was blank. Now every time I move my mouse over, an error box comes up, instead of the panel. Clicking the "Show right panel" button functions normally, and the right panel works then. Restarting MB seems to have fixed this, but I thought you should know anyway. The only thing I did that was different to normal is making the right panel wider (cos its collapsable now :-) )

Hope it's not too tough to fix,

Cheers

tom_dl

OK, to replicate this, right click in an empty space in the left panel (bringing up the right click menu with "Disable Panel Auto-Open" at the top), dismiss this by clicking in the middle of the screen (i.e. your library) and then move the mouse to the right of the screen. The right panel will come up all weird, as described above.
Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 09:45:08 PM by tom_dl