Author Topic: Dusk.mod.lnminente  (Read 77678 times)

lnminente

Yep, its only adding a line to the xml. Here you go: [old link removed] ;)
Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 11:20:44 AM by lnminente

beeing good

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Found this skin last night - wow!  I think this should be added to the skins included with MB install.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
I just realized that in all the time I've been using this skin, I've never seen the striped rows as shown in the screencaps.  I don't miss them particularly, just wondering if I overlooked where they had been removed or something.
MusicBee Wiki

Latest beta patch (3.5)

lnminente

You're right, that was a behavior of the "Album and tracks" view, i changed them for a flatter view and looking for consistency with the other views.

Glad you like it Scampbll. Thanks for the wow

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Do you know if there's a skinning element where you could put a slight border between the AZ jumpbar and the rest of the main panel?
MusicBee Wiki

Latest beta patch (3.5)

lnminente

I did fast test, using the dummy skin i got the name of the element for the A-Z jumpbar, it is Panel.SubHeader.Default.
Tried with a fg2 and a bdr values but didn't get any change in the appearance

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Thanks for checking!  I'll play around with it.

Edit: ... er, how do I play around with it?  I thought that I could edit as a text file, but I get gibberish.
Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 05:51:25 AM by scampbll
MusicBee Wiki

Latest beta patch (3.5)

lnminente

Sorry, i noticed your question now. Edits doesn't produce a notification.

This is a bitmap based skin, it has customized player controls so its extension is .xmlc instead of .xml. For modifying it you have to download the sources, edit the .xml files inside and finally compile it to .xmlc using SkinCreator, a software which also released Steven in this forum

klint

Hi Inminente
Just wanted do know whether you intended to update this skin for MB 2.3? This skin happens to be  my favorite one.
This being asked, it is working globally quite well today with 2.3 already :)
Thanks
Cheers

lnminente

Hi Klint,, after my latest update  i was ambicious for this skin and tried to do a sort of generic skin using variables for doing it easy for everyone to do any change. I mixed the base for Metrocolours and the one for dusk, so just changing the variables would result one or another skin. But some things got broken and it was a pain finding the name of some elements so i finally abbandoned it after some attempts.

Now I'm a bit disconnected of the latest changes with the new modes for mini and compact player, so i better opted for doing similar changes to what i did here but to the latest MidnightMetro from Mikebo.

It's a different touch, it's darker and flatter. I share these mods here in case you like them:
[Old links removed]

Original MidnightMetro: http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=11285.msg71236#msg71236
Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 11:48:36 PM by lnminente

klint

Really nice, I switch to this one, thanks :)

lnminente

And the base .xml it's here for people which doesn't like my player controls disposition:
[Old link removed]
Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 11:48:13 PM by lnminente

klint

Hello Inminente
Just noticed an issue with the new skin and MB 2.3 RC1
When using Tools/Download Artwork on any track, I get this error message, on the contrary to the default skin.

MusicBee v2.3.5161.32283 (Win6.1), 20 févr. 2014 17:47:

System.ArgumentException: Control does not support transparent background colors.
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.set_BackColor(Color value)
   at #=qjshVR9S8QrL4O7EKI7rHlt2oZQLj7AXk_56VRtP3UN$N4iqBTUovtwseB$yTXvP6.#=qGZLgJHeMY5MCbaWJZQtiig83raaCdRKd1mpACbIv8dM=()
   at #=qjshVR9S8QrL4O7EKI7rHlt2oZQLj7AXk_56VRtP3UN$N4iqBTUovtwseB$yTXvP6.#=qILAUQDYZpZG1XQusdjHiFw==(#=qgKcYLP16lOgv1txoFRXoYWWitTFwwPymBTBCmZzcOwy5K8ymw8iVwR_AL_wdLUqd #=qjC5ziP2aGwWqzE_SnK0pyg==)
   at #=q_GnSiHguhC3k17GW4Sa1nQefA0PW9wV7kCpblgbyrXA=..ctor(Point #=qoLI8nVgD7QVn8AAOgrUdOg==)
   at #=q11sy$ysDfBYhC$cV7U68JAw4B9yBWeOJZuSlun_n6WQ=.#=qF8fvu7xbBEAegxgTVsmzgCopEbM762Luu_EYWuHJO2g=()
   at #=qQe9xNF9td15QlZd2f7VsYhffhfoveXAoLgnQohHShjc=.#=qQzYuRN1DAGIzZsGxsEnkrw==(ApplicationCommand #=qLeS048emVMGrBfo8e0Vf4A==, Object #=qx3NSBslHgeBRw3pJKPevlQ==)

Thanks

lnminente

Hi Klint, can you verify if this bug is coming from the original skin i modded?
MidnightMetro: Its here: http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=11285.0

Edit:====================
The culprit is the following line, i will report it to Mikebo:
<element id="Controls.ArtworkFrame" bdr="40,255,255,255" />

Edit2:===================
A rapid fix just removing the transparency is here:
Base: http://www.mediafire.com/download/21rjnpgt7ampacu/midnight.metro.mod+140221.xml
Normal: http://www.mediafire.com/download/duhvqli35bdpd1r/MidnightMETRO+mod+140221.xmlc
Small: http://www.mediafire.com/download/aii9wcpk63b0lo7/MidnightMETRO+mod+140221_small.xmlc
Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 11:59:12 PM by lnminente