Author Topic: Theater Mode  (Read 25472 times)

Steven

• Administrator
I tried but it doesn't work. What's wrong with this?

<element type="Field" id="Title" xAnchor="Picture.Right" x="15" yAnchor="Picture.Top" y="-16"  widthDock="Panel" width="-725" font="Open Sans" style="Bold" size="42" fg="245,245,245" ></element>

<element type="Field" id="Artist" xAnchor="Picture.Right" x="15" yAnchor="Title.Bottom" y="-16" widthDock="Panel" width="-725" font="Open Sans Light" style="Regular" size="42" fg="245,245,245" ></element>

Neither it works using a specific width, as witdh="400" (without widthDock).

I suspect with the current version it wont handle overflow well - so if the track title is too wide it overflows onto the upcoming tracks section.  If that is the case, i will change it to make sure the text respects the width attribute (so you would need to set the width)
this hasnt been implemented yet. I will add a new widthDock setting, so in your case for the main artist, title and album it would be something like
<element type="Field" id="Title" xAnchor="Picture.Right" x="15" yAnchor="Picture.Top" y="-16" widthDock="Panel.Right" width="-350" font="Open Sans" style="Bold" size="42" fg="245,245,245" ></element>

Greb

Ok, I'll implement it when the new feature is released.

Steven

• Administrator
http://musicbee.niblseed.com/V2/TheaterMode_Plugin.zip

syntax slightly changed as described in the plugin topic

<element type="Field" id="Title" xAnchor="Picture.Right" x="15" yAnchor="Picture.Top" y="-16" widthDock="X:Panel.Right" width="-350" font="Open Sans" style="Bold" size="42" fg="245,245,245" ></element>

<element type="Field" id="Tracks[1]"  xAnchor="Panel.Right" x="-320" y="70" width="310" font="Open Sans" style="Bold" size="12" fg="245,245,245" >

paq

There appear to be  a number of Theater Mode threads running and I'm not sure where bug reports should go for it. 

I think the best place right now would be to keep posting bugs to General > Customizations > Plugins > Theater Mode Plugin: http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=6009.0

phred

• Global Moderator
Thanks.  I've moved it.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here