Author Topic: Theater Mode (new thread) [OLD VERSION]  (Read 35571 times)

Alexis

That is really Nice greb!  Thank you.. I would  just add 'Up Next' to the right  side to differentiate.  I tried some other things, but this is really ideal.  Thank you again.

I  posted f some of my feeble efforts on the  show-off thread.  This one you just did is what I want for one of them
Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 05:39:14 PM by BeeFanatic
They are not lazy... just more efficient.

Greb

Alexis

I am sorry if you misunderstood me with  .up to', i meant 'up next'.  I Can change that myself though, but this is  just what I wanted.  Many many thanks!  I am gonna delete the ones i did, mainly because I suspect they are highly fragmented.  Once again, thank you.

Steven

• Administrator
i added an auto-hide element which may be useful for what you want - see the Landscapes file in the plugin pack, which shows lyrics and the upcoming tracks of you move the mouse to the right side of the panel

Greb

I am sorry if you misunderstood me with  .up to', i meant 'up next'.  I Can change that myself though, but this is  just what I wanted.  Many many thanks!  I am gonna delete the ones i did, mainly because I suspect they are highly fragmented.  Once again, thank you.

I remembered bad and I didn't recheck!  well, anyway, it's just changing the 'to' for 'next' in the xml file  ;)

Alexis

Thanks.    I did that and finished customizing.  Thanks for the autohide option Steven, I utilized it.