Author Topic: Add aero-snap support in skinned window borders mode  (Read 6108 times)

vpsaxman

The title is pretty explicit. MB looks much better with skinned borders but I rely too much on aero snap to use it. Thanks!!

lnminente

+1. Me too, i don't skin borders because i need using aerosnap when i connect the laptop to the 1080p screen.

vpsaxman

Just bumping this thread to see if Steven would consider adding support for this in an upcoming revision. Thanks!

Steven

• Administrator
what aero-snap actions is not already supporting for skinned borders?

mikebo

One thing missing is that you can't drag a maximized window to restore it.

Also it would be great if the sinned border window supported the minimize/restore animations. Now it kind of redraws the whole interface when you restore it from minimized state, which doesn't look very nice.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
One thing missing is that you can't drag a maximized window to restore it.

Yeah, I've noticed that I can't drag MB between monitors without first pressing restore to get it "loose".
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

vpsaxman

what aero-snap actions is not already supporting for skinned borders?

I know this is old, but it seems I have missed your question and the issue is still present.

the only feature missing is that when the window is maximized, you can't drag it down to minimize it as happens with all other windows.

Steven

• Administrator
although i cant test this myself i believe it should be addressed for v3.
I will provide a partially function version of MB in a few weeks so this sort of thing can be tested

vpsaxman

although i cant test this myself i believe it should be addressed for v3.
I will provide a partially function version of MB in a few weeks so this sort of thing can be tested
Looking forward to it. Thanks for the hard work!