Author Topic: Stop after queued song  (Read 5500 times)

neoranga

Hola!
I love the new feature to queue in a random list some songs when I feel like by simply rightClick+QueueNext and it will be even better if those songs queued had the option to be stop after playing them (even before they have started to play)

A more detailed description:
Songs queued(with numbers) in the Now playing list have an option on right click menu to stop after playing the selected song.

Thanks and keep it up! Great program.

Steven

• Administrator
i know its not exactly what you are asking for but you can stop after the current playing song using Controls/ Stop after Current

neoranga

Thanks for the tip.
My use case is more to let the music playing without touching the playlist and go to sleep so it stops after two or three songs and also when I'm in the room but I know in a few minutes I will leave and I want the music to stop after a while.

Steven

• Administrator
there is an auto-shutdown function in the file menu that can shutdown at the end of a playlist.

However one person reported it didnt work for them which i havent investigated yet, so i suggest you try it out first
Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 08:28:32 PM by Steven

VX

there is an auto-shutdown function in the file menu that can shutdown at the end of a playlist.

However one person reported it didnt work for them which i havent investigated yet, so i suggest you try it out first

The Auto-Shutdown function lacks the option to activate after the end of selected track (on the current playlist). That is probably what neoranga wants. I can find the function in some other players and I'd like to see it in MB.
It would be useful especially for users with long playlists that don't want to listen to whole playlist to activate shutdown.

VX

Another set of small improvements for Auto-Shutdown function would be to add the options:

- Close Music Bee                                        @

- Stop playing                                               @         

- Run selected application                               @           end of selected track

@           end of queue.

Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 06:23:44 PM by VX

neoranga

+1 for
Stop playing                         
OR         
Run selected application         

@           end of selected track
OR
@           end of queue

PS: Keep up the good work Steven, I canĀ“t stop loving your player.

paq

Better use an old topic than start a new, right?

I also wish for to have the option to shutdown at the "end of current track".