Author Topic: Computer folders tree. 2 wishes. Library (Win7), dynamic folder structure update  (Read 3018 times)

urahara

Before I include anything onto my library it is located in the separate folder.
That is why I use a Computer tree for navigation between folders.

1) if you open a folder through Libraries (Win7) then after closing and opening MB you get the folder located not in the library but in the (relatively) messy full path folder tree.
I would like to have it stay the selection in the libraries.

2) I would like to have a (more) dynamic update of the folders. If you select a folder and then add/remove other folders, it does not update it. So most of the time you need to quit MB and start it again in order to see the changes (sometimes it helps to navigate to a different folder and then back, but it works not every time).

ryaske

>) I would like to have a (more) dynamic update of the folders. If you select a folder and then add/remove other folders, it does not update it. So most of the time you need to quit MB and start it again in order to see the changes (sometimes it helps to navigate to a different folder and then back, but it works not every time).

I cant believe this bug still exists over 6 months later. It makes Musicbee completely useless to me.

So much for that idea ... back to MediaMonkey for me.

Steven

• Administrator