Author Topic: From Dusk Till Dawn  (Read 115750 times)

Alexis

actually, the supposed  bug I reported regarding the unskinned area I  reported above, is visible in every dark skin for me when the left navigation bar is auto hidden... so  I no longer expect you to be able to address this.. especially since i have the funky settings in windows.  My solution is not to auto-hide.
They are not lazy... just more efficient.

azeal

I really love the new icons, but I can't see them. I also installed the latest beta and the skin on another pc, but they don't appear anyway :/ Am I doing something wrong maybe?

mikebo

All i can say is a good old "working fine here". Maybe Steven will be able to help

azeal

All i can say is a good old "working fine here". Maybe Steven will be able to help

Thank you anyway xD I have to say that custom icons don't work neither with other themes

mikebo

when you upgraded from 1.4 to beta did you run the installer or just replaced the files?

azeal

when you upgraded from 1.4 to beta did you run the installer or just replaced the files?
I run the installer of 2.0 and replaced the files with the latest beta version. Though on a pc I had 1.4 and on another pc I didn't have musicbee.

Alexis

I run the installer of 2.0 and replaced the files with the latest beta version. Though on a pc I had 1.4 and on another pc I didn't have musicbee.

Sorry if this question seems silly, but when you say the latest beta.. which exactly do you mean?  what is your version of Musicbee?  (help/ about)

Did you download the version in this link? :

Update with new icons and stuff. To fully enjoy this skin get the latest beta http://musicbee.niblseed.com/V2/MusicBee_Exe_Patched.zip

azeal

Sorry if this question seems silly, but when you say the latest beta.. which exactly do you mean?  what is your version of Musicbee?  (help/ about)

Did you download the version in this link? :

Update with new icons and stuff. To fully enjoy this skin get the latest beta http://musicbee.niblseed.com/V2/MusicBee_Exe_Patched.zip

Oh, no. I have the 2.0.4526 version, which I installed from the MusicBee 2.0 Beta thread. Should I install the one of the link instead?

Alexis

Yes.  It has the icon update in it.  Steven does a lot of updates through various threads addressing various issues, so often the latest beta on the beta site is not really the latest, so it is often best when there is an issue to point out the version you are using.
He would then post an official update when the dust settles on things (imo anyway)

azeal

Yes.  It has the icon update in it.  Steven does a lot of updates through various threads addressing various issues, so often the latest beta on the beta site is not really the latest, so it is often best when there is an issue to point out the version you are using.
He would then post an official update when the dust settles on things (imo anyway)
I see, I surely mention it if it'll happen again. And thank you very much! Now I see them :D

Alexis

Awesome.  No problem at all.

Blinghound

Just noticed this little bug when holding down shift to ban a track. :) I believe its the same in dusk/dawn and alternatives. Still using the skin btw! I love the new icons.

mikebo

That's something Steven would have to fix

beeing good

Is there any chance of getting a stop button somewhere on the transport?

silasje1

Is there any chance of getting a stop button somewhere on the transport?

It is just hidden in the current layout (wmp12) so it should be hidden here too.

<element id="StopTrackButton" parent="Panel">

and try to adjust the <left relativeTo="Panel.Left" offset="xxx" /> setting... to make it visible
HDMI GTX570->YAMAHA RX-V471->DALI ZENSOR 1

Dutch Translation

WMP 12 Skin