Author Topic: From Dusk Till Dawn  (Read 115741 times)

ma_t14

It has been removed some time ago to avoid unnecessary clattering of the interface, you can't choose whether to show it or not

richardap1

I've hadn't had a look at the mini player yet, as I rarely use, but I'll fix it.

Btw does anybody know how can I get back that little info button next to the song title? I can see it in mini player but not the main player.
I think I've switched it off some time ago, and now I don't remember how i did that.

Thanks.
As for the icon i believe it was removed from the main player a few versions ago, as the information is there in other forms, but was kept for the mini player

lnminente

I just wrote in wishlist looking for some characteristics present in this skin. I really like, thanks!

BTW: Also could be very nice with some red colors.

HHM

In fact this skin is so inventive and beautiful, that it could be introduced (with a few modifications maybe) as the new official skin for MB 2.0 (if Steven doeasn't mind;))!

So +1 to red color elements and any other color modifications on the pattern of Grafit skin:)

HHM

And another thing to improve - stars (actually stars' shade) should be lighter or even invisible (of the background colour) in this grey main title bar when the track is unrated. Right now it's misleading, cause every unrated track looks like it was rated 5.

Greb

In the picture the fonts are just in the middle of the bar, but in my case they're slightly in the upper part of the bar. Is that happening only to me???

HHM

In fact this skin is so inventive and beautiful, that it could be introduced (with a few modifications maybe) as the new official skin for MB 2.0 (if Steven doeasn't mind;))!

So +1 to red color elements and any other color modifications on the pattern of Grafit skin:)

I was also thinking along those lines, but more like it being included with the bundle, as opposed to being the  default,.  I think that the current default is nice and neutral  8) .

You're right, I went a bit too far. What I actually meant was that some solutions like the brand-new-widescreen-progress-bar could be implemented on default skin pattern.

of course +1 to adding Grafit skin to the instalation pack!

silasje1

Maybe a Grafit Light? Some fresh grey??

Switching the colors? dark where is light now and so :p
Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 06:05:07 PM by Silas Arentsen (Silasje1)
HDMI GTX570->YAMAHA RX-V471->DALI ZENSOR 1

Dutch Translation

WMP 12 Skin

8166UY

A very light grey please. Love the skin, but it's a bit too depressing for me too. ;)

Very very very please???

mikebo

In the picture the fonts are just in the middle of the bar, but in my case they're slightly in the upper part of the bar. Is that happening only to me???
Can you post a screenshot? What font are you using for the player, custom or default?

And another thing to improve - stars (actually stars' shade) should be lighter or even invisible (of the background colour) in this grey main title bar when the track is unrated. Right now it's misleading, cause every unrated track looks like it was rated 5.
I'll give the stars a lighter shade, but making them invisible I think is not a good idea. Thanks for pointing this out.

Maybe a Grafit Light? Some fresh grey??

Switching the colors? dark where is light now and so :p
I was thinking about it. I'll see what I can do.

silasje1

Thanks for looking in to it :) maybe a version with the progress bar at top? i am having trouble pressing it correctly :P

Dutch Translation

WMP 12 Skin

mikebo

Thanks for looking in to it :) maybe a version with the progress bar at top? i am having trouble pressing it correctly :P
Have you tried making it bigger in preferences?

silasje1

Have you tried making it bigger in preferences?
/facepalm
Yes thanks :)

Dutch Translation

WMP 12 Skin

Nikkel

Just stopped by to tell i deleted all skins except the deffault one and i added this one.
Looks really awesome!

Hopefully you will make a similar one, but then a light one.
(for the summerdays lol  :D)

mikebo

Updated the Grafit skin a little - it is now called Dusk.
There's also a lighter version called Dawn. I know the toolbar is unreadable, but hopefully Steven will fix that.

I will also do Dusk and Dawn with a darker bottom bar in the future.

Please test both skins and report any issues