Author Topic: From Dusk Till Dawn  (Read 116632 times)

HHM

is there a chance for an update including recent autodjs/shuffle mode changes? would realy appreciate it as Dusk is my no1 skin!

mikebo

Here you go

Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 11:21:22 PM by mikebo

ngwoo

Can you fix the invisible Panel Layout and Search buttons on Dawn? (Maybe fiddle with the colours of all the buttons in that area, the inactive ones look active and vice versa) It's otherwise my favourite skin.

Missing buttons with mouse hovering over panel layout so you can see:

Inactive buttons dark, active buttons light:

Anti

Just to say, I tried the 'Dawn' beta and it stopped musicbee (2.0.4526) from loading.
The stable release works fine.

Steven

• Administrator
i cant reproduce this with the latest dawn skin, although i couldnt find one labelled Beta
however i did find a bug with the DJ button not showing on startup for bitmap skins which i have fixed for the next update

mikebo

Can you fix the invisible Panel Layout and Search buttons on Dawn? (Maybe fiddle with the colours of all the buttons in that area, the inactive ones look active and vice versa) It's otherwise my favourite skin.

There's not much i can do about it. I could make the background darker like in the default skin.
I have some ideas for redesigning the toolbar but i'm holding them off, because i've made a lot of requests recently and don't want to overwhelm Steven.

i cant reproduce this with the latest dawn skin, although i couldnt find one labelled Beta
however i did find a bug with the DJ button not showing on startup for bitmap skins which i have fixed for the next update

The skins for beta are now just Dusk and Dawn. I have moved the skins for stable musicbee to folder "1.4". Sorry for the confusion.

Steven

• Administrator
There's not much i can do about it. I could make the background darker like in the default skin.
I have some ideas for redesigning the toolbar but i'm holding them off, because i've made a lot of requests recently and don't want to overwhelm Steven.
you can override the default colours for the panel buttons using:
Panel.HeaderButtonOverride.Default
Panel.HeaderButtonOverride.Disabled

you can also override the search box width adjuster line:
Controls.SearchBoxSplitter

you may as well make the layout suggestions now as i am considering incorporating one of blinghounds suggestions and its best its done together

mikebo

Thanks, i'll have it fixed in a moment.
Edit: it's fixed now.
Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 02:56:17 PM by mikebo

ngwoo

Thanks, i'll have it fixed in a moment.
Edit: it's fixed now.

That was fast. Looks great now. Thanks.

mikebo

Update with new icons and stuff. To fully enjoy this skin get the latest beta http://musicbee.niblseed.com/V2/MusicBee_Exe_Patched.zip

silasje1

Update with new icons and stuff. To fully enjoy this skin get the latest beta http://musicbee.niblseed.com/V2/MusicBee_Exe_Patched.zip

Are the icons free to use for other too? Cough me :) Would like an example
HDMI GTX570->YAMAHA RX-V471->DALI ZENSOR 1

Dutch Translation

WMP 12 Skin

mikebo

Sure, the icons are included in the source files, just mention that they are from http://p.yusukekamiyamane.com/.

silasje1

Sure, the icons are included in the source files, just mention that they are from http://p.yusukekamiyamane.com/.

Yep ok.. i need to do my own set probaly :P    thanks anyways
HDMI GTX570->YAMAHA RX-V471->DALI ZENSOR 1

Dutch Translation

WMP 12 Skin

Kaelri

This looks really great with the new icons. I also love the new gradient on the selected-item highlight. Just very polished all around. Well done.

mikebo