Author Topic: From Dusk Till Dawn  (Read 116945 times)

beeing good

I don't know how to do that but thanks anyway. That skin editor sends shivers down my spine  :o
I've set up a command button and a hot key so that's fine for me.

silasje1

I don't know how to do that but thanks anyway. That skin editor sends shivers down my spine  :o
Open up Skin.xml

go to

<element id="StopTrackButton" parent="Panel">

replace with:

Code
  <left relativeTo="Panel.Left" offset="148" />
  <top relativeTo="Panel.VerticalCenter" offset="9" />
  <!-- musicbee draws the [] icon in the centre of this image if drawPlayButton="True" -->
  <images drawPlayButton="false"
    default="Images\Stop.png"
  />
</element>

save it and reload skin editor and save
HDMI GTX570->YAMAHA RX-V471->DALI ZENSOR 1

Dutch Translation

WMP 12 Skin

mikebo

There is no hidden stop button in my skins and there wont be. I think Ctrl+S is sufficient for those very rare occasions (if any) when you need to stop playback. Why do you need it so much?

silasje1

There is no hidden stop button in my skins and there wont be. I think Ctrl+S is sufficient for those very rare occasions (if any) when you need to stop playback. Why do you need it so much?

it has the left panel minus 100 pixels (so it is not in sight) but here is a version with the stop button for those who want it anyways:

http://www.mediafire.com/?2kkx8j8s5q2b1am
HDMI GTX570->YAMAHA RX-V471->DALI ZENSOR 1

Dutch Translation

WMP 12 Skin

beeing good

I don't know how to do that but thanks anyway. That skin editor sends shivers down my spine  :o
Open up Skin.xml

go to

replace with:

Code
  <left relativeTo="Panel.Left" offset="148" />
  <top relativeTo="Panel.VerticalCenter" offset="9" />
  <!-- musicbee draws the [] icon in the centre of this image if drawPlayButton="True" -->
  <images drawPlayButton="false"
    default="Images\Stop.png"
  />
</element>

save it and reload skin editor and save

Does that work for xmlc skins? I don't understand, I can open skin.xml in the editor but I can't see how to search for code in it and I can't see how this affects the Dusk skin?

I'm using WASAPI so if I want to watch a youtube video or something it means either pressing stop or closing musicbee.

it has the left panel minus 100 pixels (so it is not in sight) but here is a version with the stop button for those who want it anyways:

http://www.mediafire.com/?2kkx8j8s5q2b1am

That's perfect thanks! Ignore my questions above.

Alexis

HI, I have been trying to change the color of the last.fm synchronization indicator to  the Last.fm Red, but I am not able to find where to do that.  Currently it goes from Black to light gray.  I know the idea was to keep  the color scheme consistent overall, but I do like having that indicator standing out.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

They are not lazy... just more efficient.

mikebo

You will have to get the source.zip from https://www.dropbox.com/sh/w8hddqqez7tsao9/B2BOp14fFk. In folder Dusk/Images there are LastFmOn.png and LastFmOnHighlight.png that you need to modify, then use the skincreator.exe to compile the skin.

Alexis

I see it now.   You really put a lot of work into this. Did not realize you did an actual image change.  Thank you very much.

I edited the icon in paint.net to the last.fm red.  The edges are not as smooth as yours or any I have seen though  ;D.  (I do not want the Love rating there to be red, as that would be overkill and take away)

Anyway, will look into this some more and share.. especially since it now has the horizontal lines, as that element was just created by Steven.
Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 02:28:56 AM by C. Alexis
They are not lazy... just more efficient.

grayscale

I tried editing some of the colors but can't really perfect it so I'll just ask, how can I remove the border on the menu button? What I want is for it to blend to the bar instead of appearing as a button. Thanks!

mikebo

You need to change these two values
Code
  \\MENU BUTTON
    <element id="MenuButton.Default" bdr="0,0,0" />
    <element id="MenuButton.Border" bg="45,45,45" />

to

Code
  \\MENU BUTTON
    <element id="MenuButton.Default" bdr="0,0,0,0" />
    <element id="MenuButton.Border" bg="0,45,45,45" />

boroda

lucfig

These skins are truly beautiful! Congratulations and thanks!

A nice combination would be the Dawn skin with Midnight sidebars. DonĀ“t know if that is possible with MusicBee.