Author Topic: Statistics  (Read 2830 times)

Munga

Although MB has a nice statistic listing it is only viewable.  Take a look at Mediamonkey's create report, it has an outstanding report output to excel and particularly to html which i find very useful.  Can MB output to html like MM, if not this would be nice.  For now this is the only reason why i still have MM loaded on my machine.

phred

• Global Moderator
+1
I would love the ability to export stats and even the entire library (or parts thereof) from MB.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

bryankook

+1

I think the Library Statistics section could use more adjustable options, e.g. lets the user choose how many Albums to be shown under the Top 5 Album play count etc. thus giving you the chance to view more statistics, which i think is interesting for a lot of the collectors.

cheers!  :)

tcman50

+1

I think the Library Statistics section could use more adjustable options, e.g. lets the user choose how many Albums to be shown under the Top 5 Album play count etc. thus giving you the chance to view more statistics, which i think is interesting for a lot of the collectors.

cheers!  :)

+1  :)

Steven

• Administrator
you can click on the section headers in the stats panel and it will drill down and show more detail for that section