Author Topic: Ability to open album in a new tab.  (Read 3193 times)

Analien

As the topic says, Maybe it could fit in the "Send To"-dialog, to not clutter the rightclick dialog?

It could be that when rightclicking an album>Send To>New tab, or just dragging the file/whole album to the tabbar, a new tab opens and there is a remembered custom view. Also an option for focusing/open in background would fit here.

It would be nice if this could include the ability to open the whole album in a new tab from just a single file from a now playing/playlist/library/inbox or whatever.

This would be a nice feature.

greenday1987

• Long live OiNK!
+1
Also keep it firefox style and keep focus on the original tab ie library explorer imo
RIP OiNK

I've recently joined last.fm - http://www.last.fm/user/drjswho
Feel free to add me if you wish :)

EAC V1.0 beta 3 can be downloaded here
And a full guide on setting it up and ripping a CD can be here

Analien

I still think this is a good idea and that it should be implemented. (Ability to open album in a new tab.) Is there only one more user than me and greenday1987 to hope for this?

I'm also hijacking my own thread to to add another (tab-related) request for an option of the Web Files-tab which opens everytime one opens  a website, to open in background instead.
As I almost never use this feature (to download files from websites) the tab always opens in the foreground taking focus off the playlist which is very disturbing.

lnminente

I have been thinking in this lately, as i feel some extrange behavior while navigating  ??? I think we would use:
-Left click for increasing the filtering in the actual view (The same way trackbrowser works from left to right side)
-Middle click for opening a new tab/search which should start with only the field clicked
Those commented things comes from http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=6042.new#new

-A clone tab feature could be nice here too, right clicking in the tabbar, clone tab  :)