Author Topic: Disc burner  (Read 26229 times)

Barbart

:-\
Sure, I tried before the check/uncheck the "MP3CD" ... to no avail: ::)
http://goo.gl/5E4hz
My OS is W7 Ultimate. latest updates, the DVD is quality brand "VERBATIM" DVD+R "LightScribe" listed capac.. 4.7GB / 16x speed / 120 min.
I'm IT pro, not a newbie...

phred

• Global Moderator
Well that certainly is rather bizarre.  Maybe Steven or one of the forum members has some suggestions.  Sorry I couldn't help.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

Barbart

Well that was my last DVD+R 8), maybe that's the problem... Goin' out and buy me some other discs... am just as intrigued as you guys... ???

LeMirque

I am having the same issue trying to burn a 4GB collection on a DVD. MusicBee requires 7 Discs for that. Odd.

ahardb0dy

Hello, Just discovered Musicbee yesterday, it's what my wife has been looking for to get rid of the crap that comes with windows 10 !

I have it installed and set up the way she wants but have a question about burning a data CD.

We just burnt a Data CD no problem, but when I played it in her car to test it, the volume is very low. Songs all play at normal volume on her computer and I do not have any of the volume leveling things turned on that I know about.

I did download and install the Mame codec.

The volume on herr car radio goes up to 50 and I have to have it at 32 or higher in order to hear it.

Is there anything I can check or change to have the volume of the tracks higher (normal)?

Thanks, love the program so far !!!