Author Topic: Mondo! Bizu! - A new skin (not finished). Suggestions, critique & help needed.  (Read 19669 times)

Analien

JaLaRu, I'm still perfecting this skin but I might do some variations of this, in the end. Thanks!

Analien

This nice red line does not appear with vertical tabs. Am I missing something or is that default behaviour? Could this be changed, as the line adds to the estetics of the GUI. It looks rather thin and uncomplete without this line in the vertical tabbar.

Also: is there elements to change the background and foreground when highlighting in the az-bar?
Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 09:59:56 PM by Analien

ma_t14

I really like the way this skin evolving... Analien keep it up, you obviously have talent.

The only thing I'm not really fond of are the player controls. Maybe create something more fancy using the skineditor in the same vibe as the rest of the skin

phred

• Global Moderator
I really like the way this skin evolving... Analien keep it up, you obviously have talent.

The only thing I'm not really fond of are the player controls. Maybe create something more fancy using the skineditor in the same vibe as the rest of the skin
I agree 100%, especially the player controls. 

This could easily become my favorite skin to date.  Thanks for sharing it, Analien.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here