Author Topic: After an album plays, stop. Don't go the next one and start playing that one.  (Read 3532 times)

Skoop

Title says it.

Click an album in artwork view to play it.  Once played, stop. 

Current behavior is to advance to the next once the first has played through.  Can that be changed?

beeing good

Do you mean if you have more than one album loaded in the playlist? Mine doesn't play anything else unless autodj is on.

Steven

• Administrator
i will probably change it so clicking the "Play" button thats displayed on a picture only plays that album
at the moment it uses the Play Now settings from the player preferences which by default loads all tracks from the library into the now playing list but i dont think its what many people expect

Skoop

jbee

+1!

I'd also like to make a small request. Would it be possible to add the "play-button" to the artwork (when hovering) if using the "Artwork and tracks" view, obviously with the same behavior as requested above.

ma_t14

+1!

I'd also like to make a small request. Would it be possible to add the "play-button" to the artwork (when hovering) if using the "Artwork and tracks" view, obviously with the same behavior as requested above.

If you mean album and tracks view, then why not double click the album artwork. It does exactly what you want...

jbee

If you mean album and tracks view, then why not double click the album artwork. It does exactly what you want...

You're right. I just thought it was a nice visual thing, and that it wouldn't hurt. Of course, this "request" shouldn't make its way to the list of priorities.

EDIT: And obviously I meant "Album and Tracks" view :)
Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 01:27:36 AM by jbee

greenday1987

• Long live OiNK!
When you double-click an album in aw-v it sends all the tracks to Now Playing by that artist. It should send only that album. I've thought this before so +1 to OP
RIP OiNK

I've recently joined last.fm - http://www.last.fm/user/drjswho
Feel free to add me if you wish :)

EAC V1.0 beta 3 can be downloaded here
And a full guide on setting it up and ripping a CD can be here