As beeing good suggested:
· Create a new playlist. Use the rule: 'date added' 'is after' 25/10/11' to give you a backlog of two months.
· Click on the playlist so the tracks are listed in the main pane.
· Add the 'date added' column (and whatever other columns you want) by right-clicking the column bar.
· Click 'date added' column to sort the newest to the top. The columns and sorting are specific to each auto-playlist, which is
a FANTASTIC feature. It means that the playlist you just set-up won't affect the display of any of the others. Remember, you
can use the 'new folder' option to organise your playlists into collapsible groups.
· You can use multiple-highlighting and 'right-click -> remove' to remove tracks from the list. Be careful though, because
once they're removed I don't think you can easily get them back onto the list (yes, you can - see post below). Alternatively,
you can edit the rule and move the date forward in time every so often.