Author Topic: Small improvements  (Read 2113 times)

reels

Hi Steven,

if you don't mind to add another two optional custom tags - "Encoded by" and "Remixed by" in the list in preferences. Then all tags would correspond with the favorite tag editor Tag Scanner (not only mine). Then little scroll bar in comment field in the edit window would be fine. Finaly possibility to send folder (from Artwork view) to external application (e.g. external tag editor). Now it works but the application opens as many times as the folder contains files.
The latest improvement with clickable explorer location in player window is very useful, but in selected track mode is missing visible location. This empty place is still clickable and works. I think there should be URL to folder of selected album.

ma_t14

For the first request, why not create the two tags yourself as custom tags? Edit>Preferences>Tags(1)?

cartman005

The Remixer tag is available if you click the ... next to artist in the Tag Editor. You can then use the drop-down to select Remixer, etc.

reels

Yes, I tried everything you suggest here. But I can't still see any of those two tags (made in Tag Scanner) in MB. Perhaps I don't know exact value whitch is needed to place in Edit>Preferences>Tag(1).

Steven

• Administrator
if you open one of the files in the Tag Editor/ then click the Tag Inspector button, that will tell you the codes used by Tag Scanner
then define a custom tag from the Tags(1) preferences using that code