Author Topic: beeTunes Skin  (Read 149480 times)

cartman005

Yes I know what you are talking about with the menu. I think it has to do with the transparency setting I used. I will try and play around with getting that to look better this weekend.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Nice work!  Please be sure to add the new skin to your section on the wiki!

http://musicbee.wikia.com/wiki/Skins#cartman005
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

cartman005

Nice work!  Please be sure to add the new skin to your section on the wiki!

http://musicbee.wikia.com/wiki/Skins#cartman005

Done. Thanks!

I updated but now still one little glitch is to observe at the top left; ‘MusicBee’ letters on the Drop Down-Menu is a bit smudgy (only beeTunes skin NOT classic)

I made the menu non-transparent so it looks better now.
Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 02:57:46 AM by cartman005

cartman005

I have updated the beeTunes skin to include the new column and thumbnail browser colors that Steven recently added. See the first post for the updated files. I did not update the classic skin.

Please let me know what you think!

Ansem

hi :)
i really love your skin! But actually the white of itunes is very stressing for my eyes :(
can you please make a dark version of beeTunes 11? for me it will be awesome, and absolutely the best skin for the best player! For example i'm actually using Bee78,DarkMetro Red and Forest (Dark variants) only beacause they are all black.
thanks now for you answer, and more thanks if you'll makea black/dark version of your skin!

cartman005

Have you tried the classic skin? It is not as bright. I can look into doing a black version but it kind of would defeat the point of being an iTunes look-alike. It won't be anytime soon but I'll see what I can come up with.

Ansem

thanks a lot! i will wait for the perfect skin so :D

cartman005

I have updated the new skin with a few new values for tabs in the caption bar. I have also shrunk the Missing Album Artwork to 350x350 for both skins for performance reasons.

cartman005

I just made a few more minor changes to the toolbar icons and search box in the caption bar. See the first post for the updated file.

AmberSequoialty

Is it possible to do a fork of your awesome skin? ;) I wrote some wishes in neighbouring theme (http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=13375.0).

cartman005

Is it possible to do a fork of your awesome skin? ;) I wrote some wishes in neighbouring theme (http://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=13375.0).

Sure, feel free to use the source and do whatever you want.

omfgkevin

Hey cartman! This is AWESOME (Since I was a long time itunes user just recently switched to Android). I was wondering how do I get my MusicBee to look like your layout? Mine currently looks kind of weird since i've never used MusicBee before.

cartman005

Hey cartman! This is AWESOME (Since I was a long time itunes user just recently switched to Android). I was wondering how do I get my MusicBee to look like your layout? Mine currently looks kind of weird since i've never used MusicBee before.

Please see the first post of this topic. I have added a guide to configuring MusicBee to match the layout that I show in the screenshot, which is pretty close to iTunes. From your post, it looks like you need to turn off the column browser, hide the left sidebar and turn on the thumbnail browser. This can get confusing and is now all covered in my first post.

cartman005