Author Topic: Display Date Created  (Read 14162 times)

redwing

redwing

@boroda74:

Though it's an improvement that the pseudo-tag is now supported by ASR presets, I don't know how to invoke auto-application of the copy tag preset for the field. Importing a file to the library or editing any tags don't make the preset to auto-apply. Any ideas?

boroda

Importing a file to the library or editing any tags don't make the preset to auto-apply. Any ideas?
Its strange that editing tags doesn't make preset to auto-apply for you. It works for me and there is no difference in invoking preset which uses <date created> and which doesn't.

As for auto-applying on importing its not supported by MB at the moment, but I'll ask Steven to add new event 'track imported' for the next MB release.

redwing

What I meant was there's no way to auto-write the tag value to new files. If the new event was supported, that'd be great.

June

@boroda74:

omg immense thanks for the new addition, now Musicbee has everything I ever wanted for a music player!

@redwing:

I always edit some tags for the new files but the auto-invoking preset for new files would make this even greater at the top state of auto-tagging

redwing

As for auto-applying on importing its not supported by MB at the moment, but I'll ask Steven to add new event 'track imported' for the next MB release.

Any progress on this?

boroda

No, I need the support by Mb for this. I think Steven remembers it, but don't have enough time now.

redwing

Now this is working. Thanks for implementing it!