Author Topic: Maximum Album Art Size  (Read 4278 times)

awise107

I know there's currently an option to set the minimum album art size to be obtained by the auto-tagger, but being able to set a maximum would be nice too. This could either be implemented by file size (i.e. "files must be less than X kb") or by dimensions ("maximum image size |_____|").

Or, it would be even nicer if for google searches to use a set value that could be inputted into the "Exactly" boxes.
Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 11:12:40 PM by awise107

l.dc

Plus 1 to the option to inpute width and height values near the Google artwork search option!

kingjon

Given the number of posts on this request, I guess I'm in a small minority but I'd love to see a maximum artwork size option as well.

I use MB (amongst many other things!) to manage an SD card of MP3s for my car's music system and the car's screen won't display any artwork larger than 500x500, which means a tedious manual step for me whenever adding new music.

If there was a dictionary definition of a first world problem, this would be a good candidate but doesn't hurt to ask  ;-)

Johan_A_M

+1
Just realised that the Sonos limit of 1000*1000px would make this really useful.

phred

• Global Moderator
I use MB (amongst many other things!) to manage an SD card of MP3s for my car's music system and the car's screen won't display any artwork larger than 500x500, which means a tedious manual step for me whenever adding new music.

Just realised that the Sonos limit of 1000*1000px would make this really useful.

If you're syncing your music to an SD card, or other device there is already an option to resize the artwork when performing the sync. Preferences > Devices > Configure > Settings > artwork storage
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here