Author Topic: Album Ratings Averages  (Read 21203 times)

Christman

I've come over from Media Monkey to use Music Bee, for technical complications. But I'm missing a certain element Media Monkey had that Music Bee doesn't. I was wondering if the Album ratings could be determined by rated individual tracks on that corresponding album, in a best case scenario; averaging all the ratings of the individual tracks on the album resulting in a Album rating i won't have to put in my self. If this was an option that would be monster news for me! Thanks Team Music Bee

cartman005

I used to like this feature in iTunes. My only issue with it was incomplete albums were also rated.

Christman

;D ;D ;D
that is factor, but i personally was never bothered by the issue.

ma_t14

I used to like this feature in iTunes. My only issue with it was incomplete albums were also rated.

Maybe if there was an option to have the album rating be calculated only if all tracks exist and have proper track# values...

Christman

Maybe if there was an option to have the album rating be calculated only if all tracks exist and have proper track# values...
;D ;D ;D ;D
Sounds great to me!!

boroda

Christman

Maybe I can implement this in my plugin :)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Oh man! Let me know broham if you ever get that going. I'd try it out, for sure!

Christman

boroda

What is 'broham'? I don't know this word and my dictionary too :)

Maleko12

Another word for "dude," but more in an appreciative context. My older sisters occasionally would call me that.